Travel time is 90 minutes from Tokyo to Yamashiro Onsen by plane and 2 hours 20 minutes by train from Osaka and Nagoya. The location is convenient so, whether in Japan on business or for sightseeing, do not miss the opportunity to experience this slice of traditional Japan.
- Tokyo (Haneda Airport) -> Komatsu Airport: 1 h
- Narita Airport -> Komatsu Airport: 1 h 5 min
- Komatsu Airport -> Yamashiro Onsen: 1 h 20 min by CanBus, or 30 min by taxi/rental car
- JR Tokyo Station -> JR Kanazawa Station: 2 h 30 min + 25 min express
- JR Osaka Station -> JR Kaga Onsen Station: 2 h 20 min by Thunderbird on the Hokuriku Line
* The bullet train line from Tokyo is scheduled to extend to Kanazawa by 2014.
From JR Kaga Onsen Station
CANBUS are available to all locations in the area.
- Kaga Loop Bus “CANBUS”
- CANBUS Information (japan-guide.com)
- How to get to Yamashiro Onsen (japan-guide.com)
Echizen Bus Tour
Shirakawago-Takyana Bus Tour